Tijs tagged me so here's 5 pointless things not many people know about me....
1. I don't know what to buy Paul for Christmas but I really want us to "rescue" a dog (not sure what from).
2. I used to play netball in the Bedfordshire county netball team.
3. I once 'babysat" for a girl called Samsara in a South London Housing Estate whose mother once looked after David Bowie's dog.
4. I'm not sure that "expat shops" are a good thing. Buying custard creams is not so appealing.
5. I used to have very long blonde hair extensions, wear a lot more eyeliner, and wear my underwear ontop of my outerwear (apparently). That was a long, long time ago.
And the hardest part of this is that other than Tijs, James, Robert & Boris who are already tagged I found it quite hard to find friends with blogs. I suppose this means I know some genuine non-geek people. (Apart from these lovely people: Katharina, Nadya, Andy, Michael, Sara). UPDATE: also tagging Breyten, who I should have tagged to begin with!)